Jan 23, 2023
Grantee Opportunity: Crash Course Video Training
Note: Sign-up for this opportunity will close at 5pm on Friday, February 24.
Headwaters Foundation believes in the power of storytelling to spark change. Video is increasingly essential to tell your story and spread your message online, but it’s hard to know where to start.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to learn how to produce social media-length videos on-the-fly for your organization that engage and inspire. Headwaters Foundation is partnering with Crash Course to offer an online intensive this spring for a small cohort (of 10-15) of our grantee partners. Representatives from organizations that have received funding from Headwaters Foundation in the last 12 months are invited to join us.
Here’s what Crash Course includes:
- Ten weekly one-hour online sessions (starting in late March or early April) consisting of a lesson, a Q&A and a brief discussion,
- Weekly assignments that help you use the skills you’ve been taught and develop video content for your organization,
- Opportunity to learn alongside and build community with other Headwaters grantee partners in Western Montana,
- Access to an instructor who will be available throughout to answer questions and provide resources and support,
- Custom-made video templates that you can keep and use after the course is over.
Limited spots are available. Each spot is valued at $1500 dollars, which Headwaters Foundation will cover. Sessions will begin in late March or early April; we’ll work to find the best weekly meeting time for all involved once we have a group committed.
If you are interested in participating or want to talk it through, please reach out to our Communications Specialist, Robyn Windham at [email protected] or (406) 523-5578. This is a first-come, first-served opportunity, so don’t hesitate to reach out and claim a spot if you’re interested!