Oct 26, 2022
5 Things We Want You to Know About Confluence Center: Western Montana’s New Home for Nonprofit Events
Confluence – NOUN, a place where things or people merge or flow together
- Confluence Center is a beautiful, accessible and user-friendly new venue for nonprofit events in downtown Missoula, operated by Headwaters Foundation. It is a place where leaders and organizations can converge to problem-solve and brainstorm ideas about how to best serve their communities.
- Confluence Center stands out from other meeting spaces in Missoula in that it was built specifically for nonprofits. With amenities from modern technology, versatile rooms and furniture to a full catering kitchen, organizations will be set up to confidently and seamlessly host their meetings, workshops and other events. Use will be free-of-charge, to redirect funds to nonprofits’ ongoing work and services.
- Organizations that have received funding from Headwaters Foundation can begin to reserve Confluence Center starting in early 2023. The Headwaters team wants to ensure that it can meet the needs of grantee partners before inviting other mission-aligned nonprofits to reserve. We want the space to be busy in order to maximize the benefit to the community, so our staff will continue to assess. We hope to broaden eligibility later in 2023.
- Headwaters Foundation is hosting an opening event on Tuesday, December 6 from 5 to 8pm at Confluence Center (119 West Main Street). If you’re in Missoula, we hope you’ll join us to meet our team, see the new venue, and enjoy appetizers, drinks and winter festivities! Can’t make it? Take a quick virtual tour of Confluence Center here (and pop by to say hello in the new year)!
- There are several ways to stay up-to-date on Headwaters Foundation and Confluence Center. Check back on our website – venue information and booking portal will be added in early 2023. You can also sign up for our newsletter and/or follow us on Instagram or Facebook to receive announcements. Questions? Reach out to us at event[email protected]eadwatersmt.org.